three on thursday - red tips

see the 3 red tipped trees?  
yes,
 there 
are 
more 
than
 3 trees
 in this photo
 but 
you will agree
 only 3 of them
 have red tipped branches?
  good 
 we were down by Pier 1 
just below 
Trumpistan
 this past Saturday
  it was a gloriously warm day
 the park was not crowded
dont know why
 dont care
 we 
walked
 to the end of the pier
 I took some photos 
we walked back
 Toonman 
pointed out those trees
 I believe
 he 
said 
look at those THREE birches with the red tipped branches
 I looked 
I snapped 
I thought 
perfect
 for 
Thursday

18 comments:

Cloudia said...

Lovely moment with you two!


Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral

>< } } ( ° >

Akelamalu said...

Very nice!

Robin said...

Lovely!

Laura~peach~ said...

great eye there toon man :) love the outing !

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Good eye Toonman! My husband does that every now and then too, he will point out something that he thinks I will want to photograph. Like a box turtle in the yard. LOL

Hilary said...

He saw good colour in that light. ;)

Suldog said...

So interesting. As I remarked at Hilary's, we're not really seeing blooms here in Boston yet, even though it's been one of the mildest Winters on record..

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Beautiful, and I now know where Trumpistan and Pier One are.

Robin said...

Daryl, isn't it nice to see colour returning to our world as it tilts toward the sun!

sybil law said...

Oooh - I wonder what kind of trees they are?

deborah said...

Isn't it exciting to see everything budding out? Spring has sprung!

Kay L. Davies said...

Seems you and Toonman make a good team.
Love your three red-tipped trees.
K

lisa said...

Perfect indeed!
So nicely seen and captured.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Excellent team effort Daryl (and Toonman!)

Country Girl said...

Yes, look at those three red-tipped trees. And that big blue tarp in the photo before! I just had to throw that in, you know.

Reena Walkling said...

Yep, perfect ... love those red tips! You might see a few here as well!

Diane said...

I love.

lime said...

ah the early signs of life. i do love when the trees just have those beginnings.